Friday, January 9, 2009

My First Blog!

Hi, I wonder if anyone will actually read this, I hope they do. I have sort of a romantic idea of blogging, I feel it is such a wonderful way for others to get to know a side of you that you might not often share. I am curious I wonder if I will have enough to say, If I will keep up with my blog etc.
Currently I live in Virginia Beach, VA with my wonderful fiancee Robby. We are getting married July 9th, 2011. I am so very excited to be starting the next part of my life with him :)
I am a 2nd grade teacher and spend all of my free time reading interior design blogs. I love great design and the thrill of a great craigslist find that I know with a little TLC will be wonderful!
I love interior design and hope that this blog will showcase some wonderful design and have some DIY projects for you to try!


okie Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments: