Wednesday, October 28, 2009

a little before and after


So about three years ago my mom purchased these kitchen chairs and a cute little table from a garage sale for me to take to college. I really liked the modern look of the set but the black fabric was a little plain for me. And it got these weird stains on it? idk. So anyways I was bored one weekend and looking for a fun little DIY make over. I decided to just look at the fabric store and see what they had.
I found this cute little print it is gray and green (i know it looks kinda purple? i dunno why) and decided to recover them. Robby got really excited and helped out too! It was a very fun little project. I think they turned out great. I am still unsure if I like the color of the wood. I am thinking about either painting it white :) :) or staining it darker brown, an espresso kinda color? Any thoughts? Let me know.

No comments: