Monday, February 1, 2010

Setting up my etsy shop

With two snow days in a row I have had some extra time on my hands. And while i should be folding laundry and getting a jump start on my homework..... I have chosen instead to create fun items for my new etsy shop :) So lets all go have a look shall we?

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thirteenwinks

Why thirteen winks? It was my original email address back in 2001 when I opened my hotmail account. Now for the part that makes me sound really cool.... I got the idea from reading an American girl magazine.. or Girl's Life?? something like that. There was a book called 40 winks. For some reason the title stuck with me and since i liked the number 13 i went with that instead.
The result... 13winks. When writing this I googled 40 winks just to see if i could find the book. Instead i found on wikipedia that 40 winks is slang for taking a nap. Wonderful I LOVE naps!!! So 13 winks i guess means that i take little cat naps? Works for me. Wasnt that a great story??

2 comments:

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin said...

Wow, those are some cool designs. Most people would think that 13 is pretty unlucky but I guess there are some people who like it. I kind of remember Taylor Swift in her role in Valentine's Day, her fave number 13 was tatooed on her hand. I actually made a review on that in my blog.