Friday, February 20, 2009

So ready for the weekend.

Well dinner last night was a step back from my splendid valentines feast. The chicken some how just was not that good, so I was glad I bought some pasta to supplement it. I went to Borders last night with Robby. I love going to the bookstore. I don't know why but I can always find so many books that I want at a bookstore, and I struggle to find interesting ones at the library. Don't get me wrong I love my local library and I check out so many books during the summer. But there is just something about a bookstore that makes books so easy to find and so much more interesting. I broke down and bought a book last night, Robby wanted to buy it for me but I feel bad when he spends so much money on me. I got American Wife, it is supposedly the story of a first lady from her childhood to the white house. When I got into it a bit more I found it was based on the life of Laura Bush, so that should be interesting. 

I taught my lessons for Kindergarten today, and they went well. I didn't realize that they were so short, and should have planed for more activities. But oh well the kids were great and so much fun to teach. I love kindergarten, I think if I was teaching a younger grade like that I would really enjoy it. :) 

Oh and side note I'm thinking about dying my hair blond .....


No comments: