Tuesday, February 17, 2009

typical tuesday

Making myself some mac n cheese. Yummm!

Ugh so I have to teach my first lesson tomorrow morning and I am a little bit concerned. I hope that the kids are able to stay on task, I haven't really developed a "hook" or intro to the lesson I just have the pre-made science lab the teacher gave me. Im stressing about it I want it to go ok. 

Wow and I am supost to be keeping a teacher journal, and well that has gone about as well as my blog updates. Im going to need to work on that soon too...

But in other news I am still thinking up crafty ideas for my esty shop. I still kind of want to get the dog bowl thing up and running, but I just have not had the time to really get into it. 

Speaking of running that has not gone so well. I think i am going to do some "work out weekend" updates a-la wishcake. I have signed up to run a 8k for the shamrock marathon weekend in the middle of march here in VB. Yeah well, needless to say im up to about two miles and hate going running in the cold. Im seriously regretting signing up for this guy. Oh and my boyfriends mother is running in it too (i thought it would be fun for us both to do it) so I don't want to be too embarrassed. :/ 

Yum yum the mac n cheese is ready. 

<3c

No comments: