Thursday, April 23, 2009

grr

So yesterday I had to attend a substitute training session. It was so boring in there were all the types of people i remember substituting in my classes when i was younger. They were clueless, and the lady who was teaching us did not understand nor answer any ones questions correctly. Ugh.

Following that i had my hair appointment. So i went to the salon a little early and waited (i even checked in with a lady). Then at 4:10 (my appointment was at 4) a lady walks up to me and asks me if i am a walk in or if i had an appointment. I tell her that i am waiting for a 4pm appointment with Sarah, she looks at the book and turns out they had written me down for a 10 am appointment? Ugh so after waiting a month for my highlights i had to reschedule. For another 3 weeks down the road. I dunno im thinking about just not going there and trying to get in to another place. I just am trying not to spend too much money.

Tonight is michelles b-day dinner. So that should be lots of fun, her birthday isnt till saturday but it will be nice to see everyone and have some fun :)

<3c

No comments: