Monday, May 4, 2009

Wow...another semester ends


Super cute necklace via here

Finally I am almost done with this semester and a wonderful 3 days off before i start my summer classes! whoot!

So much to talk about but first Kelsey, Robby's little sis, is graduating HS this year. I have been looking for something cute to get her as a gift. I just found this necklace on etsy.com its super cute and her style I think.. i just dont know if thats what i want to get her yet. I also want to get myself a hand stamped necklace, not sure what I want on it though. Thinking "stella" on one "c&r" on the other? my initials on it instead? So still thinking about that.

I have my hair appointment is friday! super excited. cant wait to post before/after photos. Hopefully it will be super cute!

Lately I have this desire to just up and move to southern california (after i graduate of course) get a small appartment, a teaching job, and live there with stella and just enjoy my surroundings. I dunno it just feels sometimes like that was where I was always supost to be. I mean i love virginia Beach but sometimes i just want to get away. I am thinking that next summer I might take some vacations by myself.. or with courtney just as a break i could just relax and do whatever I want.
I think that most of these feelings are brought on because I feel like Robby and I are so final. We basically live together, but dont. Which is very trying for me I am constantly moved around not feeling truely settled at either location.
Also I wonder if I am ready to be so close to living with someone, I always thought I would have my own place after I graduated and decorate it the way I wanted to, not having to make compromises, or get permission to have something. I just feel like that step is going to be the next step in my life. I am going to go straight from graduating to offically living with robby. I dont know If i am ready for that, I dont know if he is ready for that. Granted this is all still at least a year away but still. Its just that feeling. I guess time will tell.. hopefully it will all work out.

<3c

No comments: