Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In a good place

Right now things are going pretty well for me. I really feel like I am in a good place. Summer school classes are starting, so I am getting ready for that. I am developing a workout plan and am trying to make better choices when I eat, and eat SMALLER PORTIONS!! i think that is going to help out a ton. I am still waiting to hear back from the interview that I had last week. I am really hoping that I get the job. or at least get some of the weeks.
I also discovered this wonderful artist, and learned that she uses encaustic technique when creating her collages. I really want to get into doing that and am looking at taking a summer class on that.
Also got my hair done ( I LOVE IT ) it looks awesome I think next time I might want even more blond in it but it looks super cute. Picture to be posted soon! as soon as i get my straightener back from michelle.
One more little note I am trying to buy the blackberry world edition from ebay. I think i can get one pretty cheap and i will just use it to see if i like it better than my storm. And if i don't i can just resell it on ebay. I just dunno i mean the storm is awesome 75% of the time i just dont know if the world edition will be even better.

<3c

No comments: