Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What to do, what to do

As I was laying in bed last night, I was remembering this time last year. It was a struggle for me I had not heard from my boyfriend in a week and was basically breaking up with him at this time. So I was looking for something to distract me and get really involved in. I decided that I wanted to design dog bowls for people and sell them. Trying to start my own little business. I came up with designs, researched places to get supplies and where I could fire the ceramic bowls. I even had a title for my business.... And then I started dating Robby. And that became a happy summer distraction and slowly I was too busy with him and school work to really put the time into my "business" that it needed.
Well as I was about to fall asleep I really wished that I had some sort of business to run. I know that I am about to receive my degree in education and then my masters. So I know that ultimately I am going to be teaching for some time. Which will be great because I will have benefits and a steady salary.
But I feel that even then I am going to want more. I am going to want to do something creative. I want to make money designing and selling things for people. I just need to figure out exactly what it is I want to do. As I was falling asleep listening to the announcers saying how impressive Lebron James was doing and he was only 24! i just turned 22 and I want to have that i want to be making money and doing something impressive for someone my age.

p.s. Yay! for selling books back and getting money!!!!

No comments: