Thursday, May 20, 2010

Guess what we bought..




Wow so on Monday Robby signed the lease for his new place. It is a small one bedroom but has a great patio and is super close to the ocean front and will be great for bike rides and jogs :) I am so excited and super ready for him to move out by himself! He and I were planning the furniture arrangement and picking out stuff today and we made some large purchases(yikes!) We bought a great charcoal grey sofa that i loooooove.. he likes it too but I definitely pushed for it ;) Then we have been talking about getting some accent chairs for a while now and we both have loved the slipper chairs at target. Well after looking at all of the patterns we found some that work!! And they were 15% off with free shipping!! ::happy dance!:: So we ended up getting two chairs for the price of what just one of some of the other chairs cost!!! While this great "home sale" was going on at target I decided to get us a vacuum cleaner too. I read about this bissel one on www.younghouselove.com and they love theirs.. and I loved the price 79.00 plus 15% off and free shipping too!!! YAY! I can't wait it feels like everything is coming together and its actually happening. We are gonna have a house(/condo/townhouse thingy)!!! YAY!

1 comment:

Burrtotheitknee said...

where is the couch from?