Tuesday, May 4, 2010

thrift store finds and liberty of london





I went to the thrift store again today! its all i seem to want to do, and this time i found a cute little gold peacock (im sure robby will hate it) that i like alot. I might paint him white...i dunno yet. I also found a vintage jewlery box :) Its perfect for me because while i love my jewlery tree it cant hold everything and the jewlery box i have is HUGE and takes up so much space. I really like the look of this one and for $1.50 if I change my mind down the road its no big deal.

I also went to target today and got this super cute liberty of london re-useable shopping bag! I have wanted to get something from their collection but didnt find anything that i really wanted. This bag is so useful though and was in my favorite of their prints! (Also if you use a re-useable bag a target you get 5 cents off your total purchase, not a ton but still better than nothing!)

<3c

1 comment:

Burrtotheitknee said...

Just saw you follow my blog and noticed we like to blog about similar things!