Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another craigslist room

Ahh Saturday. I have been waiting for you :) I have decided that today will be a busy day. I am going to paint. I want to go to jerrys art-a-ramma and get things to paint. I also wish there was a good flea market around. i am trying to find one online but cant...:/

To start off the morning I decided to just browse the craigslist to see what I could find.... so here we go

Now this little beauty just needs some TLC and for 20 bucks I'd say its totally worth it. Just paint the chair... perhaps a fun color? like turquoise or light pink? or other wise just white or black glossy would work then (although i dont mind the cheetah it just depends what condition the fabric is in) you could get some new fabric and reuphoster that baby.



{via}

The result... something like this...


{via}

No comments: