Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year New Finds!


Ok and to the right is a sideways picture of the sketch

I drew and am talking about later in the post.


No idea why it posted up here----------->
Above is the "Do all things with love print" there is a link below. I absolutely looove this print and cannot wait to add it to my future home with a C and R in the tree!


During my winter break I have had lots of time to browse the internet searching for interior design blogs to read and cute DIY tips to follow. A few days ago I fell in love again (sorry Robby no hard feelings, ok?) http://www.younghouselove.com/ is awesome!! Sherry and John are a young couple who live in Richmond, VA (nice and close). They have posted pictures of their beautiful house and how they got it the way it is. They also do mood boards and color inspirations for readers!
After browsing their website and looking at the awesome pictures I knew I didnt want to miss a moment, so my latest additiction has been to go back and read all of their posts from the beginning. (Seeing as their blog is almost 3 years old and they are avid bloggers its a good thing im a fast reader or this would be quite the undertaking). I love it! I am so inspired and have som many ideas for my future house!

One of those ideas is to create an asymetrical collage on one of my walls using white frames just like they have in their 3rd bedroom. (i also like the one right by the front door). To start this collection off nice and early I found this awesome print by VOL.25 visit her etsy shop here. I have a feeling that there will be lots of prints from this artist in my future home. I cant get enough of them!!!

I ended up ordering just a post card sized print from her zazzle shop. This I think is a better size for me anyways. But I LOOOVE the "Do all things with love print" (found at top of this post.. dont know why i cant get pictures to post where I want them..
Here is the super cute Robot Postcard that I ordered! I know the layout of these pics is kinda confusing so I will repost a picture as soon as I have them all framed!
<3c




No comments: