Friday, January 8, 2010

Two fun new websites!!

While these websites aren't new to the world. They are new to me. The first is Oomph they have some swoon worthy tables. I loooove the cute shapes of the 'tini tables and the awesome coffee tables. It makes me want to enlist robby's help to build a fun design for a coffee table and paint it a fun eye popping paint color! Chartruse green? Teal? yes i think so. I also looove a few of their pillows and while the 300 price tag is hard to swallow, i think i could either find similar ones on etsy or even design my own fabric using....

another fun website that was shown to me by my friend Soraia. Spoonflower is a fun website where you can create your own fabric! And while this doesnt run too cheap (~18 bucks a yard) it would definately be worth it for some fun pillows or a cute accent in a room that is exactly what you wanted. Now I dont really have the photoshop skills to design some of the fabrics that I would dream of, but fortunately there are plenty of awesome designs that you can choose from!

ahh so many wonderful interior design websites/blogs... and no house to decorate!!

<3 c

No comments: