Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!


(Pic from our small but fun NYE party at Robby's)

Wow yet another year has gone by and while it was a great one there were a few moments I would love to go back and redo ::cough:: sign up for the VRA, there are even more memories that I am blessed to have (such as my VT trip with robby). I started this blog almost one year ago and while I was not always as faithful to posting as I would have liked, there are many fun projects to come!

I received some wonderful Christmas gifts. Discovered a love for gap always skinny jeans in the Long size!!! And started two fun projects, one reupholstering a chair I found on the curb.. and the other attempting to make the Amy Butler Weekender bag! Now while I'm pretty handy with the staple gun, sewing is fairly new to me. Thankfully my wonderful friend Soraia is being forced... er volunteering to help me perfect my sewing techniques! Stay tuned for some more fun chair before and afters!

<3c

No comments: