Monday, September 6, 2010

flowers, fall, and furniture layouts

Yikes! Today is the last day of freedom tomorrow its off to school! Im so excited to be with the little kindergartners! Yesterday I wanted to get the house ready for fall and get out my pumpkins!! I will post more pictures later but here are a few cute pumpkins and an owl candle holder that I got out and ......drum roll please... THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!! Robby brought them home for me yesterday when he came home from playing golf :) Yay! I was so excited they are beautiful and was such a sweet gesture. We have both been so busy I feel like I only see him for 2 minutes in the morning before he goes to work these days. Hopefully that will change a little bit once I get into a routine with teaching.



Another thing I did today was a furniture layout for a friends mom. I loooove doing stuff like this and find it fun to give her a layout option to consider. Unfortunately I didnt get to measure the room or the furniture so I don't know if this plan is 100% realistic but I think it looks cute.

<3c

ps. GO HOKIES!!! Hopefully I can stay awake to watch the game tonight!!

No comments: