Monday, September 13, 2010

Thinks im looking at online..

After the failed ModCloth dress I am still on the hunt for bridesmaid dresses. Seafoam is such a hard color to come by, turquoise no problem, tiffany blue there are tons!, aqua still lots of options...but Seafoam? nope. nada. zip.

I have found one or two that look promising and just recently found this beauty on Etsy.com They are custom made! and look so cute for such a reasonable price!




We shall see, it looks kinda seafoam... but im not sure if it is exactly the color i want. I might pay for a color swatch or something so I can double check but right now im really liking this option. Bridesmaids any comments?

Also I want this skirt...it will be mine. If I can find the damn thing in forever 21 I hate how jumbled everything is.



<3c

1 comment:

Seth and Sarah said...

that dress is way cute! i love the ruffle neck! hopefully it works out :) and that skirt is ADORABLE! reminds me of katherine heigl in 27 dresses... very cute! good luck finding it - i hate digging through racks at f21. love you!