Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Long time no see....

why hello blog. i missed you.

Lots of fun updates today. I have been super busy student teaching but I really love it. I am so hoping that when I get a job it will be with the younger grades!

Also I keep looking at the slip covers I made for the bar chairs.... and cannot decide if I like them or not. idk. We have pillows of the same fabric on the couch and i just dont know. So i took the original slip covers that had paint smears on them and decided to paint a faux bois pattern on the back of them. Which one do you like better??? hmm...


Also still on the hunt for bridesmaid dresses. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one from jcrew in the "winter mint" color, but im thinking it's a bit pricey... good news is they always mark down their winter colors in the spring so i might just play the waiting game for those.

Hmm also just found this one on sale at jcrew... wish i knew what the color looked like in person becaues i really like it but they have no returns on sale dresses :(


Also some nice random pics from Robby and my trip to the Zoo a month ago :)






<3c
ps. we are going to have date night this weekend!!! im excited :)

2 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

aww cute! i like the chair on the right - although i must admit i didn't zoom in on the pic. but i think the right one looks sweet! and i love the dresses too - very pretty! have a fun date night! i was just telling seth yesterday how i miss our date nights :( love you guys!

Burrtotheitknee said...

I LOVE the barstool on the right!