Sunday, October 17, 2010

More changes..


I got the pattern for making the pouf pillow in the mail on friday and got to work. Yesterday I made one pillow and will finish the other one up later this week. (my sewing machine is acting up..grr) It turned out super cute and looks just like this one for $265.00 yikes! I got the fabric from joann's it is a faux leather that is actually a table cloth material so it should be easy to wipe off and clean. This allowed me to get the white with out fear of it looking dirty 24 hours after I made it. The pattern comes with instructions for two sizes an 18" and 24" pouf. I went with the 18" and really like the size of it. I wish it was taller though :( its a little short to use as a foot rest. Robby thinks I should have gone with the larger one but it would have been so huge!

Also we went out and got a rug. I found this one at target and love it! it is super soft and really makes the space feel so cozy! Mav loves it too!



<3
ps. tomorrow we are off to the pumpkin patch!! yayayayay!!!

No comments: