Friday, April 22, 2011

An I-do Up-do



Wedding hair inspiration pics:
I love the way Angelina's hair looks in this pic!! Minus the long piece hanging down on that you can see by her chin, I love it! Its done up but not too perfect still romantic looking :)
I am also loving the way her hair looks at the top here (Just pretend like the part that is still down doesn't exist). If it would be possible to have it poofed up like that I like it.
I also like the smooth look of this hair-do.
Same thing with this next one. I like the sleek look of it no fussy curls all over the place.
I also like the back of this one a little bit different but still simple and not to curly or fussy.

Yay! I'm getting excited!!!

1 comment:

Seth and Sarah said...

I agree with you about all the styles. love the poufy one on Angelina Jolie, but I also love the last one!! very unique, but classy & simple :) are you gonna have a veil? or any sort of clip/flower in your hair? love you!