Friday, April 22, 2011

My life




This is a common sight in our house these days. Maverick is still trying to figure out this new puppy thing. I am pretty sure he has figured out she is staying....and I dont think he likes it so much. Piper definitely has been stealing Robby's attention and Maverick does not approve one bit.

But I mean come on look at that puppy face. Sooo cute.

Anywhoo spring break has been wonderful I have gotten some wedding things done (I will post a sneak peek at some projects later today) And I have relaxed!!!! The other day I went on a home and garden tour with my mom. I enjoyed seeing all the huge houses and I thought it was funny that there was at least some sort of leopard print in each home. (one even had leopard print wallpaper) i liked it. I also saw what tons of money and no taste can buy....yuck. I saw these beautiful tulips on that sunshiny day! I love tulips they are soo pretty :)
Also yesterday I cut 5 inches off my hair! YIKES! but its still pretty long, at least its manageable. I wanted it down for the wedding so i was growing it out but now I have had a change of heart since it is going to be so hot so up it will go.

1 comment:

Seth and Sarah said...

awww Piper is soo cute! poor Maverick... he'll grow to love her! like Ares & Luna! lol. except Ares just lets Luna run the show :) Love your hair! jealous. I'm trying to grow mine out again. Can't wait to see the sneak peeks of the projects :) love you! p.s.- we're in bakersfield til Monday, so maybe we can skype later next week!