Saturday, April 30, 2011

Oh to have a store..


if i had a refurbished furniture store the following would be in them.

Two vintage drexel accent chairs for $85? Yes please. I might try to talk them down to $70 or so because you would need to re-upholster the seats.. which would be very easy and not require too much fabric. I would have to look at the wood up close but in a white walled room Iwouldn't paint the wood at all. In another room you could do a lacquer grey or even experiment with color, a fun pop of green or turquoise would be fun too. I see these chairs on the sides of an entry way table like so..
or they could be fun for a dining room table at the heads of the table. So many possibilities!

Another thing I love is this unique dresser

How cool is the inside of this dresser?? I love it. I think I would paint it maybe a navy color? or even keep it natural wood I would have to see it. But still pretty cool.

<3c

No comments: