Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Suri and Seafoam flats



Soo Sarah told me she is going to name her baby girl Suri Jean Capehart!!! Ahh so cute. Its absolutely perfect and I'm currently obsessed with the idea of painting stuff for her nursery. I cant wait until Sarah emails me back telling me what stuff she wants so I can get started!!

And a wedding update. My mom signed the contract for us for Botanical Gardens so the date is official 7.9.11 :) yay! I also went and picked up my wedding dress yesterday.. its so pretty i absolutely love it and it is just so comfortable! Some dresses I tried on were so tight and others were so heavy and hot but this one is light and airy (thank goodness because otherwise i might die of heat exhaustion walking down the suuuuuuper long "aisle" in the Statuary Vista. We went to a few stores looking for some wedding dress accessories before we picked it up (mainly earrings, shoes, and a longline bra thingy) well at Kohls we had a $10 off any purchase of $10 or more. So we found two pairs of sterling silver and pearl earrings that were 65% off so our total was $12.09 then used our $10 off coupon.... New total: $2.09 awesome. Next we went out looking for a bra because david's bridal bras are $80.00 bucks!! yikes I mean they are nice and all but geeze that seemed like a lot. So we went to Sears and found a bra that is almost identical for...drum roll please... $16.00 now that's more like it :)

The search for shoes was uneventful though. I really want some flats (because i will be walking in grass) that are cute in either white or seafoam with open toes...too much to ask? well i hope not and I found this cute pair on ModCloth and ordered them as long as they are comfortable i think they will be perfect. I might even glue on a flower or some sort of decoration on the toe like this but in white if they arent dressy enough but i really like them. While i was at it i also ordered this dress that i loooooove and really want for bridesmaid dresses but i just need to see it in person first before I can be sure its the right color etc. I can't wait for them to arrive!!!!

<3c

(sarah if you are reading this email me back!!!)

1 comment:

Seth and Sarah said...

haha... I am reading this and will email you back as soon as I check my email! But I absolutely LOOOOOOVE all the details so far! and the bridesmaid dress (possibility) is soooo pretty! I love the color and the design & draping! The shoes are super cute too! Hope it all works out! Love you!