Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wedding Details


So Robby and I have done tons of planning for the wedding and we have decided on a few things. First off the date.....drumroll please..... 7.9.11 We also found the PERFECT location and thanks to my moms hookup we are getting a fabulous deal at Norfolk Botanical Garden. We are going to have the wedding in the Statuary Vista and then the Reception in Rose Garden Hall.

It has been a super busy week and I have tried on a gazillion dresses and found one that I looooooveeee so much. Its from davids bridal and if you want a sneak peek here is the link SOOOO pretty im in love and cant wait to go try it on again to show soraia :)

Im also starting to think about bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen attire. I am really inspired by this photo off of oncewed.com (i think?) I love the fact that the colors are so neutral. I plan on having seafoam green and grey be the colors but I think having the girls in a light tan-ish dress might be pretty. The colors are going to be very muted so it all blends. Since my dress has a vintage-y feel I wanted to keep everything feeling that way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can't wait to see that dress on you!