Friday, August 20, 2010

Operation Blog and Jog


Here we go. On top of getting ready to start student teaching (read: the most work ever, and not getting paid for it) I have decided that I really want to commit to two of my favorite things. Blogging and Jogging. I love reading blogs and do daily but some how I can never seem to post on my own. That is all going to change today. I am going to start blogging every morning and jogging every morning. From time to time I get on good jogging routines but the past month or so I basically stopped. So time to get a move on. So ladies and gentlemen here we go..

Today I am off to buy a printer. I have to scan 12389723983939 things for my student teaching portfolio and I fear I would have to shoot my self if I tried to to this with my old temperamental printer. So off to the store to get a new one. Things im looking for: a scanner on top, wireless, works with a mac, not too shitty, around $100. Too much to ask? I hope not. My parents have an epson and I like them so I think thats what I want but anyone have any other suggestions?

<3c

ps. My bff finds out today if she is having a little bambino or a little bambinette!!! YAY! Can't wait to hear the fun news

pps. Also I made a mirror for our house and im about to make slipcovers and pillows for our bar chairs. stay tuned for that post.

ppps. Already not feeling motivated to go for a jog....crap.

No comments: