Monday, August 23, 2010

E is for (super cute pink) Elephant


So Sarah emailed me back with her color scheme and a super cute picture of some fabric that one of her sisters-in-law is making a baby blanket out of found here I was super lucky to find the same fabric at the Joann craft store near me! I also found several other fabrics that were buy the same person and part of the same collection and..ta da! I made a super cute elephant for little baby suri!!! The other two projects are in the works but this one was just sooo cute I couldn't wait to finish it :) The body is super soft and the star fabric matches the stars on her baby blanket!! I hope that Sarah likes it (sorry sarah i was just going to send it to you and surprise you but i couldn't wait to share it) Hopefully I get the other things finished in the next few days so I can mail it off to Cali :)

Also my modcloth order was shipped today so its en-route. Yay!!

<3c

3 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

OMG!!! This is absolutely ADORABLE! I saw it right away and thought you bought it! Then when I read the post & saw the matching fabric, I was AMAZED! Even Seth said, "Wow, she's really talented!" You are the bestest friend/auntie-to-be! I can't wait to see all the other stuff! love you!

p.s. - I'm so jealous of all the stuff you make :(

Unknown said...

carla it looks fantastic!!! you did an awesome job!!! sooo cute!

Janie | We Heart Paper said...

That is one of the cutest things ever! That's a really fantastic job!