Saturday, August 21, 2010

I can print from anywhere!!!




So after going to best buy and asking some poor 16 year old kid what the pros and cons of the various printers were... and having him read me the description of features listed on the box out loud...(which I could have done myself) I found my printer!!

I ended up getting the HP Photosmart D110 series printer with touch screen!! They had a few back to school sales so it was $30 off putting it right in my $100 price range :) I love how compact it is (the paper tray folds up) and that it fits in my closet so I can keep it out of sight and off my desk and print wirelessly!! Btw having a printer that has access to the internet is kinda weird.. it downloads updates automatically and has its own email address so you can send documents to print out at our printer from anywhere in the world!!! that to me is just crazyness. But i love it.

<3c

ps. SARAH IS HAVING A LITTLE BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pps. made one slipcover and it doesn't look half bad. hopefully getting around to finishing the other one by the end of the weekend.

ppps. I never went for that run yesterday. but i did go for one today.

No comments: