Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The mail came!




My stuff from ModCloth came and I am really glad I went ahead and ordered the dress to see what it looks like in person. It is pretty short and also doesn't really fit how i thought it would. The straps are pretty short so the bodice comes up very high. So live and learn I will show nicki and see if she likes it but im pretty sure its going back. Meanwhile i googled seafoam bridesmaid dresses and found a really cute one from Alfred Angelo and quite a few of their styles come in "sea glass" which looks like the perfect color. Here is one that I like it just looks so pretty :) So we will see, they have a store in Richmond so I might go up there and take a look sometime.

I also got the seafoam flats in and I LOVE them!!! they are perfect and would look awesome with a white flower on them. I am super happy with them and wish i could wear them all the time and not wait a year.

Ok well now off to love on robby and thank him for cooking a wonderful dinner for my parents and I :)

<3c

ps. Here is a sneak peek of the name letters im making for Sarah's nursery!

1 comment:

Seth and Sarah said...

hey hey!

that was my first thought when I saw the dress - that looks SHORT! but I absolutely love the alfred angelo one! it's got that vintage feel to it. adorable! and the flats are soo cute! I'm glad you love them! And I love the soon-to-be letters! haha. so cute! I might have you do the middle name too :) I'm gonna have to start paying you... I better find a job. Love you! can't wait to see more xoxo